- As a Recycling and Environmental Management Services Consultant in their Service Delivery Team, you will be responsible for the safe and efficient recycling of sewage sludge to agriculture within this specific area of the whole of Scotland, liaising heavily with farmers.
- This is a varied role that requires you to develop, liaise and build relationships with farmers, land owners, agronomists, agents and others in rural communities.
- You will be maintaining and building the reputation and credibility of the business, and overall promoting the beneficial use of sewage sludge as a fertiliser replacement.
- Covering the whole of Scotland as an area, it is a field based role, with excellent opportunities for progression.
Key Skills Required:
- Agricultural sales background.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn!
- Great communication skills.
- Team player.
- Well organised.
A basic salary of circa £20,000-£33,000 depending on experience, company car, as well as 26 days holiday per annum and a solid pension scheme and superb career progression opportunities.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.