This Regional Account Manager position is with a leading agricultural parts supplier. You will be responsible for providing technical solutions to your customers across the UK. You will be passionate about providing the best possible quality service with the ability to solve problems quickly, making the overall customer experience exceptional. This position is available due to considerable company growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving agreed sales targets and delivering results.
A leading and trusted European parts supplier with a significant UK customer base.
- B2B selling background
- Commercial acumen
- Have an agricultural degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a Problem solver
- Sales & target driven
- Hold excellent customer service skills
- Looking for a long term successful career with plenty progression
- Basic Salary: £30,000 -£40,000, depending on experience
- Benefits: Fully expensed Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, Full Work From Home Equipment, Full Benefits Package as you would expect from a market leader, 23 days holiday and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Kate@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.