This Regional Seed (Agricultural) Sales & Product Manager job vacancy position will be covering the West Midlands area, working as a seed specialist for this UK market leader. You will manage sales activities for the specified region and contribute to sales strategies and plans on a national basis. The main objective is to develop sales and increase market share and customer base within the scope of the company’s defined commercial strategy.
A highly innovative organisation, that have a nationwide presence within the agricultural seed arena.
- Based in the West Midlands area.
- Must possess at least 2-3 experience in seed sales and/or grain trading.
- Bachelor’s Degree in agronomy/agricultural business beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all organisational levels
- Must be able to think strategically and creatively while also executing tactically
- Must have good computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
Excellent basic salary (dependent upon experience). Circa £30,000 - £50,000 basic.
Plus first class commission structure, (1st year OTE circa £70k!), fully expensed high level company car, full benefits package and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector.