Regional Trials Agronomist - North America
The Job Role / The Company:
This Regional Trials Agronomist - North America job vacancy is working for a global and highly prestigious fertiliser manufacturer with a significant worldwide reach! Based in North America, you will assist in monitoring commercial and technical trials. Reporting to the head of Research and Development, the full-time role will identify facilities and establish and monitor trials for the Company’s flagship fertilizer product. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to really develop their agronomy career with a worldwide market leader, that can offer endless future opportunities!
- Identify trials and research facilities in conjunction with other team members
- Visit and audit potential new facilities and staff
- Assist in new trial establishment and monitor and submit status reports
- Ensure trials follow good experimental practice
- Control stocks of research material and assist with product transportation
- Provide a resource of local agricultural data, including soil nutrient status, fertilizer use, crops and crop performance data, major industry players and products
- Pro-actively assist the Sales and Marketing team with technical data, support and presentations
- Support and participate in technical events and seminars as required
- Liaise with and assist the marketing team to support potential customer growth
- A university bachelor’s degree or master’s qualification in an appropriate discipline
- Extensive on-farm fertilizer / agrochemical trials experience, preferably with a fertilizer focus
- An understanding of trial design, interpretation and statistical evaluations
- Experience in working to protocol guidelines
- Commercial crop experience complementary to the region
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and local languages
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- A self-manager with the ability to prioritise and plan work to communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders
- Commercial awareness within the North US region
Superb salary, plus full benefits as you would expect from a worldwide market leader! As well as endless opportunities for future development!
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.