Regulatory Affairs Officer – Coventry
Working for a highly reputable international manufacturer, this Regulatory Affairs Officer job vacancy is based in Coventry. This company manufactures a full range of animal health / animal hygiene solutions that are sold b2b. The role will involve:
- Development and maintenance of product registration dossiers.
- Management and ownership of product registrations.
- Providing technical support to their customers and commercial team.
- Liaising with overseas regulatory authorities.
- Commissioning of efficacy and physical-chemistry studies.
- Ideally degree level qualification (in Animal, Veterinary, Life Sciences or Chemistry).
- Experience of dossier preparation.
- Regulatory experience.
- Good working knowledge of biocides and biocide legislation.
Starting basic salary at £35,000 - £40,000 plus excellent benefits package and definite opportunities to progress.
To apply, please email your CV to Rebekah Shields, Recruitment Director: Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.