Retail Sales Manager – Animal Feed - North West England – Starting Salary Circa £35,000 + Benefits + Opportunities for progression!!
My client, a manufacturer and seller of animal feeds via its retail premises, seeks a Retail Sales Manager to join their dynamic team.
- Maintain and develop effective working relationships with the company’s suppliers.
- Negotiate the very best supplier trading terms where required.
- Investigate new commercial opportunities and new products as directed by the CEO.
- Keep suppliers trading terms and pricing up to date for sales processing.
- Investigate opportunities to grow the business as directed and work with existing partnerships.
- Assess risks and make recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors.
- Build effective working relationships with customers and members.
- Work with the wider executive team in communicating and promoting the commercial benefits of the company.
- Assist the CEO and Sales Director in monitoring & reviewing sales and supplier activity.
- An agricultural, economics, marketing or business-related field qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a commercial environment or office sales situation.
- Knowledge and/or experience working in the agricultural industry.
- The ability to lead in an office and manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
Starting Salary Circa £35,000 + Benefits + Opportunities for progression!!
If interested, then please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director at email@example.com
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.