My client requires an experienced Ruminant Nutritionist to provide office based nutritional support and innovation, together with project development, to enable the team to deliver a high level of technical service.
The successful candidate will be results focused with good technical skills; a motivated self-starter with drive, ambition and the ability to work within a small focused and committed team. You will enjoy learning and interpreting research and data for practical implementation.
- Provide technical support and product advice on broad range of ruminant topics, both to external customers and internal colleagues.
- Specialise in key nutritional areas e.g. grassland management, sheep, beef, mineral nutrition.
- Link with research & development team to progress global technical innovation.
- Involvement in the development of local technical innovation and solutions to benefit the future of the GB market.
- Support internal procedures such as trials, laboratory data review, formulation package management, campaign development and nutritional training packages.
- Keep up to date with nutritional/legislative literature and requirements.
- Animal Nutrition/Animal Science degree.
- Good level of ruminant understanding.
- Experience of similar role is preferable but not essential.
- Good understanding of data review and interpretation.
- Able to demonstrate a strong academic/scientific approach to work.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Competent computer skills.
- Organised and methodical.
- Practical and solution based.
- Self-motivated and enjoys a challenge.
- Able to work flexibly within a small team.
- £35,000 - £40,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Office and Recruitment Manager to admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.