Sales Account Manager – Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) – Capital Products – Basic Salary to Circa £45,000 + Bonus + Full Benefit Package (Home based)
Working on behalf of our retained client, a UK based company specialising in the supply of specialist CEA equipment into the agricultural, horticultural, and agronomy/scientific markets throughout Europe.
This role will play a key role in the growth and success of this Agri tech business. The successful candidate will be an experienced Account Manager (B2B) within the Agriculture, Horticulture, Agronomy, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, Aeroponics, Agri Tech, or Vertical Farming markets.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company experiencing significant growth, with a strong foothold in a rapid growth agri-tech market.
- Experience within a similar role – Capital equipment into Agriculture / Horticulture / Agronomy / Hydroponics / Aquaponics / Aeroponics / Agri Tech / Vertical Farming markets.
- Min 2 years’ experience within a Business Development or Sales Management role.
- Experience of bid and tender management.
- Motivated and ambitious with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Technical agronomy or engineering experience or qualifications would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel.
- Knowledge of CRM.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Strong organisational, time management and project management skills
- A high degree of integrity
- Full Drivers Licence.
- Business level English language proficiency.
- An additional European language would be a benefit.
Salary: Salary to Circa £45,000 + Bonus + Full Benefit Package (Home based) OTE to £55,000
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.