Sales Administrator – Cambridgeshire. Salary to £30,000 depending on experience + Benefits!
This is a fantastic opportunity working for a well-established machinery business.
You will be responsible for processing customer orders, overseeing the maintenance of the database in terms of data entry and accuracy, and running reports for the sales team.
Providing support to colleagues in the office and in the field as appropriate.
You will be motivated, efficient and organised, have strong IT skills and a ‘can do’ positive attitude.
This is a great place to work, with good opportunities for career progression!
If the prospect of this role excites you – we would like to hear from you ASAP!!
• Previous admin experience, preferably within a sales environment.
• A real team player, willing to contribute in supporting colleagues in the running of a busy office.
• Excellent Telephone Manner.
• Well organised and good time management skills.
• The ability to work alone and within a team.
• Experience of the sales order process and priorities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel.
• Experience of Microsoft Dynamics Nav (or similar software) would be an advantage.
This employer is committed to sourcing the right quality candidate and is offering a salary of up to £30,000 per annum.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Global Recruitment Director at admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.