My client is a market-leading supplier of software to the UK farming and rural business community.
Selling software products and services across the UK to a growing, loyal client base of farms, estates, land agents and property companies.
Currently looking for an additional member of its sales and training team to provide on-site support and sales to existing and new clients in the eastern region.
- Taking responsibility for a defined region within the East Midlands/East Anglia to look after and expand the company’s client base.
- Following up sales leads generated from marketing and via referrals
- Providing onsite training and consultancy to new customers
- Providing on-going training / year end consultancy to existing users
- To work as part of a small team to deliver high quality service to clients throughout the UK
- To work alongside additional locally based customer training resource
Essential Candidate Skills:
- Educated to a degree level or qualified by experience
- Practical experience in accounting and bookkeeping
- IT literate with an interest in IT
- Good communication skills
- A personable demeanour
- The ability to work on their own initiative based from home within the designated region
Desirable Skills: - any or all of:
- Accounting/accountancy/consultancy/banking background
- Experience within the rural sector
- Experience with Property Management
- The candidate will ideally come from a background of accountancy, consultancy or banking within the rural sector
- Confident in sales and training methodologies
- Comfortable with the flexibility required from working within a small business
- The ability to work with minimal supervision but as a team player
- This exciting role will suit a highly capable professional with experience in accounting/rural business that is looking for a new challenge.
- The role encompasses building relationships with both existing and new customers as well as making yourself invaluable within a small team.
- This client is a growing company with an excellent reputation for staff retention and offering excellent prospects.
- Salary: £ 27k plus bonus and commission dependent upon experience OTE £30k+
- Based: East Anglia or East Midlands.
Please email your CV to kate@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website:www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services.
Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.