Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and driven candidate looking for their next career move as a Ruminant Feed Sales Manager. Covering the sales territory of Yorkshire and surrounding counties. Are you currently working with ruminant animals or sales in related agricultural sector, looking for the opportunity looking to make their break into ruminant feed sales?
I this role you will be delivering the best customer service and providing nutritional advice to dairy, beef cattle and sheep farmers to improve overall yields and profitability. You will be responsible for managing existing accounts and winning new business in your area. You will achieve set sales targets and company objectives. This is an extremely prestigious company to work for, with great prospects. There is fantastic training and opportunities to progress!
A leading, highly prestigious and well thought of UK ruminant feed manufacturer and distributor. Providing outstanding products and nutritional support to farmers.
· Agricultural/ Farming background, with ruminant animals or other farming sales
· Live in the Yorkshire area to be able manage the territory effectively.
· Highly enthusiastic, go-getter, looking to make their mark and progress their career!
· Be a confident communicator.
· Hold excellent IT skills.
· Be target driven.
· A full UK driving licence.
· Competitive Basic Salary Range (Dependent on experience) + Excellent Bonus/commission
· Benefits: Company Car, Mobile, Laptop.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.