This Sales Manager position, covering North Yorkshire working for a major manufacturer of biomass heating systems, will involve selling large scale projects (£5m+) of biomass heating systems to a range of markets and industries. This is a multi-role position within a small team, and involves working with senior executives and on a broad range of tasks:
- Cold-calling and sales prospecting in the UK
- Pre-sales activities including preparing sales proposals and tender bids
- Assist in conducting site surveys around the UK and identifying system requirements
- Negotiate pricing and commercial terms with clients
- Assist in managing the construction phase for time and cost through to completion and commissioning
- Managing the client’s account and building relationships with existing clients
- Identify suitable target markets and monitor competition’s actions
A fantastic role with a great company! They offer a challenging and interesting job in a highly rewarding environment with a large degree of autonomy and room for initiative.
One of the UK’s biggest and best biomass heating systems manufacturers.
- Strong experience of selling biomass heating and CHP systems, preferably 1MW and above
- Confident of working on high-value projects, often requiring capital in excess of £5m
- Previous client-facing sales experience of selling products and services to a wide range of businesses
- Highly proactive, driven and can work on their own
- Has a full UK driving license
- Knowledge of and contacts within agribusinesses, is preferable
You will be offered a fantastic, highly competitive salary (£40k-£50k basic) and good secondary benefits. 1st year OTE £60,000+ (uncapped!!!).
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website:www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.