Sales Manager (UK & Ireland) - Animal Feed Additives / Feed Ingredients (Monogastric & Ruminant)
We are working on an exclusive basis, with a major international and highly reputable feed additives and ingredients company that are looking to add a new key role to their existing UK team. This Sales Manager (UK & Ireland), working for a major worldwide manufacturer of animal feed additives and ingredients in the UK market, will involve selling their specialist feed additive products, (both monogastric and ruminant) specifically to feed manufacturers and the feed production industry etc throughout the UK & Ireland market. You will also be responsible for the management of a small team. As a global leader, the ongoing career progression opportunities that they can offer are fantastic!
A global leader in animal feed additives / feed ingredients.
- We are looking for a commercial individual who has knowledge of the feed business within the UK & Ireland, whilst also possessing a strong technical background.
- Good communication & social skills.
- Proven sales experience.
- Experience in either ruminant and/or monogastric feed.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Basic Salary: Superb basic starting salary (circa £50k - £55k) and excellent OTE as you would expect for a specialist role like this!
- Fully expensed company car / car allowance, home office, flexible working hours, full benefits package as you would expect from a market leader, 25 days holiday and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
To Apply: Please email your CV to Rebekah Shields, International Recruitment Director - Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.