Sales Support Administrator – West Lothian, Scotland
This Sales Support Administrator – West Lothian, Scotland job vacancy is with a leading machinery company in Scotland. Based in the West Lothian region, you will be responsible for supporting the Sales Teams and overall business with sales and administrative functions. Main responsibilities will include:
- Processing new sales quotations & tender/bid documents, to deadlines when required
- Managing the sales order process between field-based sales team, suppliers, finance providers, logistical support and the customer
- Monitoring customer account records and updating CRM records
- Answering phone calls
- Liaising with our Sales Account Managers on all document production required in support of negotiations
- Management of supplier and dealer support claims and credit forms
This is a great and varied role with excellent future career progression opportunities available!
A leading machinery manufacturer in Scotland.
- The successful candidate must have excellent typing and computer literacy with and strong experience with Microsoft Office software use, including spreadsheets.
- Very good interpersonal skills and a good telephone manner are a requirement as is being numerate, having good written English and a keen attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
- Must be conscientiousness, efficient, with a positive attitude and highly team-oriented.
Starting salary: £22,000 - £25,000 basic (dependent upon experience) + great benefits!
To Apply: Please email your CV to Rebekah Shields, International Recruitment Director - Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.