Working for one of the UK’s market leaders, this Combinable Crops Product Manager job vacancy is covering the West Midlands, East Midlands, Cheshire and Wales and will be to generate profitable Seed sales and facilitate Grain marketing for members of the regional team(s) they support. They should also prospect for direct sales to farm where there is no established contact. You will be the key point of contact for farmers and agronomists, being commercially aware and technically competent. This is a highly strategic role, as a member of the Seed team, working closely with the Team leader(s) to deliver product campaigns and meet seed budgets for the region. Reporting to the Regional Seed Manager and supported by the Central Seed team the role will require you to work closely with Agronomists and Team Managers in the area to provide excellent customer service at all times. You will be responsible for identifying and exploiting opportunities for business growth and development within the team/region. You will be the principal resource for commercial grain information and technical seed enquiries for their team(s) or be able to find the answers from within the seed & grain department. You will have to maintain a commercial awareness of the seed and grain market within the region. This a key role for the business and enthusiasm is key! Technical training can be provided. In the future, there will be opportunities to progress to more senior management or into management of product groups – a fantastic opportunity!
A key player and market leader with the agricultural grain and seed market.
- Based in the West Midlands / Cheshire / Wales area.
- Must possess at least 2-3 experience in seed sales and/or grain trading or marketing strategy.
- This position requires a first-rate communicator who is trustworthy, reliable and possess the initiative to work unsupervised and under their own motivation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in agronomy/agricultural business beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all organisational levels
- Must be able to think strategically and creatively while also executing tactically
- Must have good computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- The key thing for this role is an outgoing personality and ambition. Technical training can be provided. In the future there will be opportunities to progress to more senior management or into management of product groups!
Excellent basic salary (dependent upon experience). Circa £30,000 - £50,000 basic.
Plus first-class commission structure, (1st year OTE circa £70k!), fully expensed high level company car, full benefits package, including work from home office and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector.