We are currently recruiting exclusively for a Senior Business Development Manager/Sales Manager for a prestigious farming supplies business in Lancashire. The role will involve managing a team of 22 people of various job functions, so you will need to be commutable to their Lancashire office. You will also spend time visiting farm customers and increasing sales of their animal feed and fertiliser products.
A UK market leading animal feed and fertiliser company based in Lancashire.
- Agricultural sales experience.
- Commutable to Lancashire.
- Experience/knowledge of feed and/or fertiliser products would be most ideal, but not essential.
- Highly enthusiastic.
- Looking for a long-term career with excellent opportunities for progression.
- Superb communication skills.
- Ability to manage a large team, whilst also business develop.
- Basic Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 basic (dependent upon experience).
- Benefits: Bonus, Excellent training scheme, benefits package, company car, pension and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.