Senior Grain Trader / Agricultural Commodities Broker - UK. WANTED URGENTLY!!
Our global client has an exciting job vacancy for an Experienced Senior Grain Trader / Agricultural Commodities Broker for its prestigious UK client base. This organisation is an extremely well-respected exporter and supplier of Grains to international markets, possessing a worldwide presence. This exciting new opportunity offers a fantastic package for a high calibre candidate. The ideal candidates will be able to work anywhere in the UK, set up with a fantastic home office with periodic travel to London. The remuneration and benefits package for this role will be bespoke to attract the highest standard of candidate! My client is looking for a dynamic, results driven professional, who delivers consistently. Existing relationships and presence within the UK Agricultural Commodity / Grain Trading Markets is a must.
A well-respected exporter and supplier of Grains and Agricultural Commodities to UK and international markets.
· You MUST have current experience working as a Trader or Broker of Agricultural Commodities, based in the UK.
· Dynamic and results driven professional
· You MUST have existing and current relationships and presence within the Agricultural Commodity market.
· A strong performer who delivers results consistently.
· Basic Salary Range up to £70,000 (Dependent on experience)
· Benefits: Excellent Bonus / Commission and Bespoke fantastic full benefits package for a high calibre candidate, as well as fantastic opportunities to progress!
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services.
Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.