An exciting opportunity has arisen, working for a leading solar PV developer and constructor with a successful track record covering the East of England.
Support offered from client includes; extensive resources covering site mapping and screening, financials, site design, planning applications, legals, construction, and including full office back up and robust investor support.
- Identifying solar installation land opportunities.
- Visiting landowners (farmers and others) to explain the products available (sale of solar PV based system or lease of land for solar purposes).
- Visual survey of sites to confirm suitability.
- Obtaining exclusivity and grid.
- Contract negotiation and conclusion.
- General sales and marketing in the region.
- The ideal candidate will have experience within Renewables.
- You will have also ideally sold to land agents and farm owners.
- Experience of selling leases would also be highly beneficial
- You must be ideally located to cover the whole of the East of England – including; Lincolnshire and Norfolk and surrounding counties.
- Must have proven landowner negotiation skills, preferably in the renewables field.
- Generous salary (Approx £36k plus car plus benefits depending on experience) plus bonus paid for consented sites.
- The opportunity exists for internal promotions.
Please email your CV to kate@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services.
Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.