The company, based in the UK, is a market leading chemicals manufacturer - producing and exporting both nationally and globally.
The Job Role:
The successful candidate will attend to the day-to-day reactive and planned electrical maintenance within the production facility.Duties will include:
· Performing effective hands on electrical maintenance.
· Ensure that all electrical components, site machinery and regulations are kept up to date and in order.
· Operate installation and maintenance of electrical systems, pipe work systems and related ancillary equipment providing, hot & cold water, heating, cooling, refrigeration, compressed air waste management services and buildings, etc.
· Add value and contribute toward improvements in buildings, plant and equipment reliability
· Ensuring Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental requirements / procedures are observed at all times
· Potential travel to the company’s other UK sites to assist in projects.
· Have completed a formal electrical Apprenticeship – Ideally from an industrial background.
· Must have a formal electrical qualification - 18th Edition qualified would be advantageous.
· A proactive approach with the ability to work without supervision, take ownership, accountability and make decisions
· Have a positive, reliable and consistent “can do” attitude
· Have a high degree of enthusiasm and self-motivation
· Demonstrate a confident, methodical and determined approach
· Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· Have a logical, precise and accurate approach to work and ability to meet deadlines
· Have strong problem-solving skills
· Able to work flexibly, manage time effectively and prioritise workload
· Have strong customer service and communication skills, with excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and negotiate with people at all levels
· Excellent communication skills at all levels & conversant in MS office applications
· Clean Driving licence as inter-site travel is a possibility
Salary circa £35,000 – Mon – Friday Hours + Benefits!! As well as excellent career progression opportunities!
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Global Recruitment Director to admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.