Site Manager – Anaerobic Digestion (Biogas) - Essex - Salary to £42,000 + Excellent benefits!!
THE JOB VACANCY:
This AD (Anaerobic Digestion) Site Manager position will be based at a site In Essex and will be reporting into the Operations Manager. You will be responsible for managing a small team of plant operators. The Anaerobic Digestion sites convert organic food waste into biogas to generate green electricity. Your role is to ensure that the site that you run is operated as efficiently and safely as possible, in compliance with relevant regulation; and that it delivers outstanding service to its customers. You will deliver “best in sector” operational performance at your site. This is a fantastic company to be a part of that can offer fantastic progression opportunities to successful individuals!
A UK market leader in anaerobic digestion, in-vessel composting and green waste composting.
- Based or willing to relocate to the Essex region.
- Have a good basic knowledge of AD/biogas/feedstock
- Experience in a related field, such as agriculture, wastewater or recycling
- Basic maintenance/mechanical skills
- Experience of operating either agricultural or plant machinery
- Health, safety and environmental awareness
- Excellent communications skills and a personable manner;
- Computer literacy is essential. Must be able to complete spreadsheets, reports, emails and operate the SCADA system.
- Relevant HND/HNC/City & Guilds qualification in an engineering discipline would be an advantage;
Salary to £42,000 + 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays + 5% pension + life assurance. As well as great opportunities to progress!
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.