Site Manager – Lincolnshire – Salary to Circa £43,000 (Depending on Experience) + Benefits
Our client is a highly regarded, leading UK based manufacturer, distributer and exporter of a range of fertiliser, plant health and crop nutrition products.
The company is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, self-motivated, disciplined individual to oversee the safe, efficient and reliable functioning of their Lincolnshire site. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the successful candidate will assume overall responsibility for site security, performance and day-to-day production activity, emphasising safety, quality assurance and customer service.
- Leadership experience in an industrial manufacturing environment is essential.
- Proven track record in leadership, management and development of employees.
- Experience of compliance to safety, environmental and quality management systems is essential
- Capable of working to tight timescales, delegating effectively, working comfortably under pressure and being an approachable leader.
- Flexibility and willingness to take the lead to challenge existing knowledge & culture.
- Computer literate, competence with Microsoft Office. An understanding of Microsoft Navision Dynamics would be advantageous.
- Likely to be degree qualified in a technical subject
- Good written and oral communication skills are essential
- Ideally possess NEBOSH NGC (or equivalent) in Occupational Health and Safety
- Full, clean driving licence.
Salary to Circa £43,000 (Depending on Experience) + Benefits
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director to: admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.