Site Supervisor – Anaerobic Digestion Plant – West Midlands - Salary £32,500 + Overtime + Bonus + Enhanced pension + Total 33 Days holiday (incl. BH)!!
THE JOB VACANCY:
This is a fantastic opportunity for either someone with AD (Anaerobic Digestion) experience, or with practical farm experience, who is mechanically minded. Based at a site in the West Midlands and reporting to the Site Manager.
This is a hands-on role, hours Monday to Friday (7am – 5pm), with a weekend rota. Hard work and extended hours are rewarded with great financial compensation + an unrivalled benefits package.
This company is a well-established and respected leader within the Anaerobic Digestion Sector, that can offer fantastic progression opportunities to the successful candidate!
- Based or willing to relocate to the West Midlands region.
- Ideally have a good basic knowledge of either AD/biogas or machinery operation.
- Experience in a related field, such as agriculture, wastewater or recycling.
- Basic maintenance/mechanical skills would be an advantage.
- Experience of operating either agricultural or plant machinery.
- Health, safety and environmental awareness.
- Good communications skills and a personable manner.
- Computer literate.
- Relevant HND/HNC/City & Guilds qualification in an engineering discipline would be an advantage.
Salary £32,500 + Overtime at £14 per hour (£17 per hour for unsociable hours) + Rota / Call out bonus + Annual company bonus of £2250 = Total earnings achievable above £40,000!! 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays + 6% Employer contribution Pension + Other benefits!
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.