This Spare Parts/Warehouse Manager job vacancy is based in Warwickshire and it really is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to be part of a growing international and market-leading company, with great future progression opportunities available!
- Purchasing of Spare Parts
- Overseeing picking and packing of the parts
- Ordering Spare Parts for dealers
- Selling Spare Parts to dealers
- Searching for new suppliers-occasionally
- Creating Price Lists for Spare Parts
- Invoicing the goods
- Creating promotions
- Negotiating the prices with suppliers and with dealers
- Keeping back orders low
- Stock control
- Planning into the future how to increase sales
- Checking supplier prices are correct
- Parts Management, buying and/or selling background.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Professional personal appearance
- Microsoft Excel and Word experience and skills
- Technical knowledge and background
- Experience in sales/purchase invoices, receiving goods + matching invoices
- Good administration skills
Dependent upon the level of experience - circa £25,000 - £30,000 pa. plus Bonus (up to 15% to 20% of Yearly Salary) based on Sales Volume and Profit Margin. Great full benefits package, 25 days holiday, etc . Plus excellent opportunities to progress internally!
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.