This Technical Field Support Specialist - Mechanical Services & Maintenance job vacancy position is with a leading and highly prestigious and well thought of global manufacturer of municipal and industrial waste water treatment solutions. This position will be part of the service team, carrying out commissioning’s and mechanical service work across the UK. This is an extremely prestigious company to work for, with great plans for the future that you can be an instrumental part of.
- Undertake planned maintenance service and repairs on customer dosing equipment in line with defined procedures.
- Carry out technical field work to support existing business and develop new opportunities.
- Troubleshooting of dosing and monitoring system faults.
- Participate in development projects and commissioning of equipment where applicable.
- Identify areas for improvement / cost saving from technology
- Maintain all relevant documentation relating to site maintenance work, including the development and maintenance of the plant maintenance procedures..
- Generate Scope Documentation, Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Comply with Health & Safety standards
- Valid UK Driving licence essential.
- Minimum of a City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Mechanical and Electrical/Instrumentation craft studies. Knowledge of current UK engineering standards and H&S legislation
- Good communication skills - ability to give clear and concise written and verbal information
- Organised and structured approach to work
A competitive salary and benefits package including company van, pension and private healthcare and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services.
Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.