Technical Manager (Temp Potentially Perm) - Gloucestershire - £42,000 (pro-rata) + Benefits!!
My client, an award-winning, independent family-run dairy business, that works directly with locally, contracted farmers producing a variety of dairy products for wholesalers, retailers and also delivered direct to the doorstep, seeks a temporary (possibly to permanent) Technical Manager.
- Direct Quality Assurance operations for the company
- Develops and controls quality programs
- Monitor production departments conformance with quality systems
- Understand, establish and audit quality safety systems associated with the production of a safe product.
- Audit and manage company operations to ensure legal compliance and to provide due diligence.
- Maintain and develop HACCP and process control systems and documentation in line with company and customer requirements.
- As a senior member of the management team you will also work together to implement improvements in the business practices and operations.
- Technical support during the NPD process including the approval of new suppliers, product, process in order to meet business strategy of developing added value products
- Source and manage chemical stocks
- Resolve customer complaints, ensuring target levels are achieved and improved.
- Oversee the operations of the laboratory.
- Environmental monitoring and reporting to meet compliance regulations.
- Degree/HND or equivalent in a food related subject
- Experience of working within FMCG with the BRC
- Internal and external auditing experience
- Sound technical and food safety knowledge
- Report writing, clear and concise presentation of information
- Excellent attention to detail with clear focus on end results
- Excellent Communication skills and strong negotiation skills
- Personal integrity and an ability to work independently
- Great deadline management and problem-solving skills are also essential.
Salary £42,000 (pro-rata) + benefits. Ongoing training and development with the possibility of permanent employment.
If interested, then please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director at email@example.com
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.