Technical Ruminant Feed Sales Manager - Yorkshire. Circa £45 - 50k + Car + Benefits!!!
Our client is seeking a Technical Ruminant Feed Sales Manager to cover the sales territory of Yorkshire and surrounding counties, you will be selling ruminant animal feed to customers. You will be delivering the best customer service and providing nutritional advice to dairy, beef cattle and sheep farmers to improve overall yields and profitability. You will be responsible for managing existing accounts and winning new business in your area. You will be expected to achieve set sales targets and company objectives. This is an extremely prestigious company to work for, with great prospects.
A leading, highly prestigious and well thought of UK ruminant feed manufacturer and distributor. Providing outstanding products and nutritional support to farmers.
· You MUST have experience and proven recent sales in ruminant feed and/or related products.
· Live in the Yorkshire area to be able manage the territory effectively.
· Excellent selling ability with a proven track record.
· Strong beef, dairy cattle & sheep industry knowledge.
· Be able to provide technical ruminant nutrition advice to farmers.
· Be a confident communicator.
· Ideally have an existing ledger of compound feed and blends.
· Hold excellent IT skills.
· Be target driven.
· A full UK driving licence.
· Circa £45 - £50k +
Basic Salary Range (Dependent on experience) + Excellent Bonus/commission
· Benefits: Company Car, Mobile, Laptop.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.