Our client is a global leader in the production of specialist fertilisers and crop nutrition products used worldwide.
Working from home, you will be responsible for maximising the sales of their specialist horticultural fertiliser and crop nutrition products throughout the sales territory of England. You will provide technical solutions to customers needs by building strong relationships with existing customers and building business with new customers within the soft fruit, protected edible and ornamental horticultural markets.
· A Horticultural Qualification is essential
· BASIS and FACTS qualifications for horticulture are also required
· The successful candidate is likely to be experienced in selling to the horticultural sector and of adding value to product sales through providing technical advice directly to the grower.
· A structured sales training will be an advantage. Experience of advising and selling to growers is essential. Experience of advising and selling agrochemicals or crop nutrition is desirable.
· Exposure to disciplined and formal account management techniques is desirable.
· A proven ability to generate new business is essential.
· The job holder will ideally have at least three years field sales experience and ideally on the relevant geographic territory.
· Personal integrity with resilience, tenacity and a mature attitude.
· Working from home requires a self-reliant, disciplined and highly self-motivated approach.
· Planning skills and effective time management skills.
· Have the stature, technical authority and people skills to develop strong personal relationships, both with customers and colleagues.
An excellent basic circa £45,000 - £60,000 + car + healthcare scheme, pension and performance related bonus, as well as excellent opportunities for career progression.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Global Recruitment Director: admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.