Technical Sales Manager – Scotland – Groundcare Machinery & Golf Course Equipment – Basic to £37,000 + Commission + Vehicle + Benefits!!
THE JOB VACANCY:
This Technical Sales Manager job vacancy will be working for a major Groundcare Machinery & Golf Course Equipment company and will involve selling, this fantastic brand of machinery and equipment directly to end user customers, within the Golf and Amenity sector, throughout the sales territory of Scotland; therefore, the ideal candidate will preferably be based in Scotland, North of Perth. Reporting to the Branch Manager, the successful candidate will have a proven track record dealing with end user customers. Sales or demonstrating experience in the Golf / Grounds sector or Agricultural Machinery is desirable. This really is a fantastic role with a market leading company, where there are great opportunities for ongoing career progression! The products that they offer really are the best on the market!
A true market leading, highly prestigious Groundcare Machinery & Golf Course Equipment company who prides themselves on offering an exceptionally high standard of pre-sale and after sales back up for all of the products that they distribute.
- Sales or Demonstrating experience in the Golf / Grounds sector is desirable.
- Or Sales experience in the Agricultural Machinery sector.
- Candidates will be highly motivated professionals with a pro-active approach and who enjoy working as part of a team.
- You will need to display good oral and written communication skills and be able to create and maintain strong working relationships at all levels including good time management, presentation and reporting skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environment with the ability to be proactive and strategic in thinking and reasoning
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Solution driven
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Towing (Cat DE) would be an advantage
Excellent basic salary basic salary of circa £37,000 pa + commission and benefits package including a company vehicle and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director: admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.