Temp General Administrator – Norfolk – Salary: £9 per hour
Our client is a highly regarded, leading UK based manufacturer, distributer and exporter of a range of fertiliser, plant health and crop nutrition products.
The company seeks a General Administrator to provide additional support to the distribution department from January to end of May 2021, their peak business period. Day-to-day duties include, but are not exclusive to: appointing goods in and out, processing returned goods, and data entry, whilst always maintaining customer focus, as a top priority.
- Experience in a distribution planning role advantageous
- An understanding of weighbridge processes and procedures
- Mathematical and clerical accuracy
- An excellent and professional telephone manner
- Self-motivated & enthusiastic
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- A flexible and proactive approach
- A team-player who is comfortable working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Computer literate, including a good level of proficiency with Microsoft software.
£9 per hour
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director to: admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.