We are working exclusively with a well-known UK company who are currently looking for a Trainee Agronomists to add to their Agronomy team. Based in the NORTH WEST (Cheshire, Lancashire or Cumbria), this Trainee Agronomist position will involve liaising with farmers and grower and advising them on their crops and developing fantastic relationships with them, to be an adviser (on agrochemicals) that they can trust. You will educate farmers and growers on products and crops that are available to them, as well as organising and co-ordinating field trials. They will consider a candidate with an agriculture / agronomy background, with crop protection knowledge that is looking for a company that will really train and invest in them. They are even willing to get the successful candidate through their BASIS / FACTS qualification.
ESSENTIAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:
· Ideally a graduate with crop protection / agronomy knowledge.
· Some experience of working in the agricultural industry.
· Commutable to NORTH WEST (Cheshire, Lancashire or Cumbria)
· Possesses full UK driving licence.
· Well organised.
· Commercially minded.
· Looking for an opportunity to learn and make their mark within this niche industry.
· Basic Salary: Between £25,000 - £35,000 basic dependent upon level and experience. Plus superb commission levels!
· Benefits: Excellent benefits package, bonus, car and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website:www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.