Working from home, for one of the UK’s market leaders and biggest and enviable brands, this Trainee Area Sales Manager / Graduate Sales Trainee position will be working from home in the South East and will involve the sales and promotion of a range of specialist fertilisers to farmer customers through the retail channel throughout the South East. The company will even put you through the FACTS qualification! We are seeking an enthusiastic fertiliser Trainee Sales Area Manager with potential to develop into a competent Commercial Area Manager with the agronomic knowledge to support the sales process. Reporting to the Business Manager the successful candidate will be home based and have future responsibility for the sale and promotion of products via their wholesale and retail channels within a specific region in the UK. Working for one of the best companies in fertilisers rewards are endless and career progression opportunities are fantastic!
A UK market leading fertiliser manufacturer and distributor. One of the UK’s market leaders and biggest and enviable brands!
- be educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in Agriculture
- ideally have some relevant work experience, but this is not essential
- have an understanding of basic agronomy, with future development potential
- demonstrate willingness to learn and enthusiasm
- demonstrate potential for future success within a Sales role
- have excellent interpersonal skills
- display sound financial understanding
- be self-motivated and target focussed
- be proficient with Microsoft Office
- hold a valid UK driving licence.
· Basic Salary: Circa £20,000 - £30,000 basic.
· Commission: £Excellent anticipated 1st year OTE Uncapped!!!
· Benefits: Excellent training scheme, full benefits package, company car and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website:www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visitwww.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.