This well-known fertiliser company are currently looking for a Trainee Sales Representative to add to their experienced sales team. Based in and covering Yorkshire as a sales area, this Trainee Sales Representative position will involve selling fertilisers direct to farmers throughout the Yorkshire region. They are looking for someone with a couple of year’s sales experience within agriculture that would like to be in fertiliser sales and receive excellent training.
ESSENTIAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:
· 1-2 years sales experience in agriculture.
· Commutable to Yorkshire or willing to relocate there.
· Possesses full UK driving licence.
· Well organised.
· Commercially minded.
· Looking for an opportunity to learn and make their mark within this niche industry.
· Basic Salary: circa £21k basic dependent upon level and experience. Plus fantastic uncapped commission structure.
· Benefits: Excellent benefits package, fully expensed company car and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.