This UK Sales Manager position is with a leading Agricultural and Construction Machinery Manufacturer. It is an extremely exciting time to be joining this global business. The position is a UK role but with an office based in the West Midlands and will be responsible for proactively managing multiple business aspects of nominated Dealer Accounts in a manner which achieves targeted machine sales volumes; enhances company margin from sales, maintains dealer receivables within agreed parameters and improves customer satisfaction.
1. To develop, implement and manage sales and marketing initiatives for dealer accounts within the assigned region, in a highly processional capacity
2. To develop and agree annual business plans for each dealer account, providing regular documented feedback on progress vs plan throughout the year
3. To identify, appoint and assist in the development of new dealer accounts, where appropriate, within the region
4. To ensure all dealer accounts are formally contracted, current and aligned to the business’s Standards
5. To establish dealer sales targets and provide forecasts for machine sales, in line with the annual business plan
6. To secure sales orders for machines in line with agreed targets whilst striving to maintain or improve company sales margins
7. To actively participate in the management of credit control aspects of dealer accounts
8. To train and advise dealer staff (or end users) on company products, machine applications, services, warranties and basic aspects of technical sales
9. To proactively liaise with other company functions to ensure dealer accounts have access to engineers, field service and other team members as necessary
10. To carry out on-going research of local market and business activity and identify new opportunities for current and future products
11. To receive feedback on existing products and services, as well as changes, enhancements and new products and convey information to engineering and marketing team members for research and consideration
12. To submit regular local submission of market data/KPI’s in line with agreed input targets and measurement tools
13. To actively participate in establishing; tracking and consistently reporting on dealer/end user customer satisfaction levels
14. To attend trade shows; dealer conferences and exhibitions and play an active part in marketing activities as appropriate.
15. To act as the spokesperson for the brand, harnessing and encouraging relationships, where possible for the good of the wider group.
A global manufacturer of agricultural and construction machinery, with an enviable market share.
- Recent experience in selling capital equipment/capital goods to a dealer network in the UK.
- Commutable to the West Midlands office.
- Full driving licence
- Either a relevant degree or relevant experience working in a fast paced and competitive market.
- Solid level of experience with definable key achievements in sales environment
- Proven experience of coaching and leading teams or projects.
- Track record of new business development
- Looking for a long term successful career with plenty of career progression opportunities
Basic Salary: £45,000 -£50,000, depending on experience. Plus 20% commission.
Benefits: Excellent car allowance, Mobile, Laptop, Full Work From Home Equipment, Full Benefits Package as you would expect from a market leader, 25 days holiday and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.