Working for a worldwide, highly prestigious market leader, this UK Sales Manager (working from home) will involve selling a range of specialist animal nutrition/animal feed ingredients, (in the animal nutrition sector) feed manufacturers and feed producers and managing these key accounts throughout the whole of the UK market. This market leader are looking for a dynamic individual to achieve agreed business targets and meet customer needs. To build relationships with key contacts and customers, seeking opportunities to grow sales of existing and development products in both the UK and Ireland.
A worldwide, highly prestigious market leader within the worldwide food and feed ingredients market. This dynamic company is experiencing a period of continued growth and now has an additional position on their UK sales team to offer a successful candidate, with superb long-term career progression opportunities.
- UK Based
- Possesses good technical education and knowledge of the Animal Feed and Nutrition Industry.
- Excellent negotiation skills on a face-to-face level
- Excellent Communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to interpret complex information of a scientific and/or regulatory type and then communicate it in an intelligible fashion to customers and Principals
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels both internally and externally
- Circa £50k basic – will pay for the right person! Plus excellent OTE!
- Excellent benefits package, including company car, laptop, phone, all work from home equipment and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website:www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.