This UK Sales Manager position is with a leading Forestry Machinery Manufacturer with an enviable reputation throughout the UK market. You will be responsible for selling a wide range of branded and innovative forestry equipment and machinery direct to the forestry industry throughout the whole of the UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving agreed sales targets and delivering results. There will also be a focus on sales at exhibitions and relevant industry events. With a fantastic commission scheme and opportunity to progress this really is an excellent role for a machinery sales person looking for their next step!
A leading Forestry Machinery Manufacturer with an enviable reputation throughout the UK market.
- Experienced in sales of Forestry Machinery/Forestry Equipment.
- Excellent commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be a Problem solver.
- Sales & target driven.
- Looking for a long term successful career with plenty progression.
- Basic Salary: £28,000- £38,000 basic! £££. (Salary based on experience). Plus excellent commission structure!
- Benefits: Fully expensed Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, Full Work From Home Equipment, Full Benefits Package as you would expect from a market leader, 25 days holiday and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.