UK Senior Sales Trainer – Dealer / Distribution network - Basic Salary to £60,000 + Bonus + Car + Home Based + Excellent Benefits Package!!!
This is a fantastic opportunity with a global brand, who are investing in their existing and future workforce with the introduction of a Senior Sales Trainer.
One of the key responsibilities will be to create and deliver a bespoke training and development programme to upskill the sales force throughout the UK & Ireland.
You will have previous experience in a business-to-business sales position (sector not important), together with professional experience as a Sales Trainer. You will share your expertise and knowledge to both current and future sales managers to improve the quality of service to customers.
Working closely with senior managers and regional directors to assess training needs, designing training plans to support and assist area sales managers in achieving their targets. Adopting a blended approach to learning you will deliver training in groups, one-to-one, in person and virtually.
Working autonomously, from home, you will be self-motivated and disciplined, an excellent communicator and be willing to travel throughout the UK and Ireland when required.
• Experience within business-to-business sales via a dealer / distribution network.
• A successful salesperson who achieved targets consistently.
• A create and inclusive approach to training delivery – Engaging, suited to the audience and measurable.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Qualified in business management and administration, Training or a similar discipline would be an advantage.
• An excellent communicator, comfortable with presenting information to colleagues and third parties.
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
• Good IT skills
• Proactive approach to problem solving.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Full Driving Licence
• Passport holder.
Basic salary to £60,000 + Performance Bonus + Company Car + Enhanced level Pension + Life Cover + Income protection cover + Home Based
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Global Recruitment Director - admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.