This UK Technical Sales Manager position, working for a major manufacturer of animal feed additives in the UK, will involve specifically looking after and selling their specialist feed additive products, (both ruminant and monogastric) to feed manufacturers throughout the UK. A new role for the business, the successful candidate will be highly rewarded for their success.
A market leader in animal feed additives.
- Experienced in the sales of feed ingredients )ideally both ruminant and monogastric).
- UK based.
- Looking for a specialist role that is key to a company.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team Player.
- People person.
- Target driven.
- Comfortable with customers and communicating technical advice
- Basic Salary: Superb basic and excellent OTE as you would expect for a specialist role like this!
- Benefits: Fully expensed Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, Full Work From Home Equipment, Full Benefits Package as you would expect from a market leader, 25 days holiday and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website:www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.