Urgently Required – Experienced Stockperson – Surrey – Salary circa: £30k
My client, a well-established, family run working farm based in Surrey, urgently seeks an experienced Stockperson, to support the Farm Manager with the day to day management of the farm and livestock.
The role is extremely varied and includes livestock management, general farm duties and maintenance. The successful candidate will be required to cover for the Farm Manager on his days off; therefore, livestock experience is essential.
- Experience with sheep, cattle and pig herds
- Experienced in general stock husbandry
- PA1/2 or 6 and chainsaw qualification desirable
- Ability to maintain required herd records such as the medicine book and individual animal records.
- General farm maintenance skills.
- Experienced tractor driver - loader work, hauling trailers, tedding hay, topping etc.
- A passion for farming and a love of the outdoors.
- A ‘can do’ attitude.
- Able to carry out preventative maintenance on machinery and equipment would be an advantage.
- Full Driving licence
An excellent remuneration package of circa £30,000, plus benefits. The position does not come with accommodation.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director to: admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.