Winemaker – South Wales – To £30,000 + Cottage!!
Due to continued growth and expansion, our client is seeking an experienced Winemaker to strengthen the management team. The vineyards extend to 10-15 hectares, within this beautiful location, and supply the production of sparkling and still wines.
Reporting to the General Manager, this is a ‘hands on’ management role, with responsibility of grape receival through to final bottling and labelling. The successful applicant must be committed to engaging in all aspects of the business and will have a wider brief than purely the winemaking role outlined, involving vineyard and the wider estate. This position will be part of a small team and therefore personality, intelligence, enthusiasm, perseverance, self-motivation and attention to detail, will be considered higher than practical experience.
- A degree in Oenology or Fermentation Science is essential.
- Personality, intelligence, enthusiasm, perseverance, self-motivation and attention to detail are essential qualities.
- Experience in the production of Sparkling Wines would be an advantage
- Some knowledge of Biodynamic winemaking would be an advantage
- Fork lift experience desirable.
- The successful applicant must have very good sensory analytical skills and a logical, practical attitude.
- Applicants must be physically fit, hard-working and flexible as working hours and tasks are variable according to times of the year
To £30,000 (dependant on experience) + Estate Cottage!!
If interested, then please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Office and Recruitment Manager at email@example.com
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.