Recruitment services and jobs available within food and fresh produce.
At Agricultural Recruitment Specialists, we are dedicated to providing a wide range of comprehensive recruitment services to support the success and growth of Food & Fresh Produce businesses. With our expertise in the recruitment industry and a wide network of skilled professionals, we offer a range of tailored solutions to meet the unique needs of our clients and candidates.
At Agricultural Recruitment Specialists, our team has extensive knowledge and experience within the Food & Fresh Produce sectors. We understand the diverse challenges and opportunities faced by both Food & Fresh Produce businesses.
We recruit across the UK, Europe and Worldwide from trainee/graduate level jobs right up to management and director level, including sales, retail, marketing, administration, engineering, quality, operations, purchasing, finance, technical and scientific sectors amongst others.
Our expertise within the Food & Fresh Produce sectors spans across various areas, including the following key service sectors:
Food Advisory Services
Food Business Management & Consultancy Services
Food Chemicals & Ingredients
Food Inspection, Verification, Testing and Certification Services
Food & Drinks Manufacturing
Food Processing Machinery
Food Factories & Production
Food Science & Technology
Fresh Produce Farming
Packaging Consumables & Machinery
Research, Technology & Consultancy Services
Supply Chain Services
Transportation, Haulage & Driving Services
With our deep knowledge and industry insights, we are well-equipped to provide the most effective solution for your specific recruitment needs.
We offer a comprehensive suite of services to assist agricultural employers in finding and attracting the right talent in a competitive market. Our services include:
· Contingency Recruitment Search.
We offer an extremely pro-active contingency recruitment search. We listen. We understand. We will tap into our extensive contact network. We will advertise the job vacancy for you and scour through all applications based on your needs, saving you time. Targeting the market and being proactive is our forte. We will find you the most suitable candidate for your job vacancy. Agricultural Recruitment Specialists fill job vacancies with the very best talent in the market. This is proven time and time again, with over 80% of our business coming from repeat customers. We want to do the absolute best job for you, so we will become your recruitment partner for all of your future recruitment needs.
· Executive Search & Selection / Headhunting Assignments - UK, Europe and Worldwide.
A large part of our business is based on recruitment projects that require specialist headhunting and executive search and selection services. By selecting this method, our time is completely secured in order to achieve your recruitment goals. We have a 100% success rate in retained search assignments. Click here to find out more.
· Bespoke Solutions – We Will Tailor Our Approach To Suit Your Needs.
We can help, whether you are looking for a new assignment to fill a gap in your organisation or a long-term recruitment project. We will really understand your needs and offer you the best solution to achieve your recruitment and talent management goals.
· Knowledge Sharing.
We are here for you. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of the market and knowing all about our niche market and the candidates and clients within it. We can provide your business with full market-mapping, up-to-date market salary levels and competitor information.
· Job Advertising.
We are able to offer specialist and highly cost-effective job advertising solutions across the best job online recruitment/job boards.
· Psychometric/Skills Candidate Profiling.
We can offer quick and cost-effective solutions to all of the major and recognised candidate profiling tools, to help you with your recruitment process.
We work as your key recruitment partner, which is why over 80% of our business is from repeat customers, who choose to use us again and again to fulfill their ongoing recruitment goals.
For individuals seeking employment in the Food & Fresh Produce sectors, we provide valuable resources to support your career development. Our candidate/job seeker services include:
1. A Free & Completely Confidential Service: Our aim is to establish our candidates on a successful and rewarding career path, offering completely free advice and help at all stages in finding your next fulfilling job role. We want you to be our future hiring managers. Our consultants will partner with you. We help our candidates in creating CV’s, offering confidential advice, providing constant help and guidance throughout the entire job seeking process, offering CV tips, interview help and advice, presentation ideas and support in leaving your current job.We will support you throughout the whole recruitment process. Our aim is to find you your perfect job.
2. Job Listings :Browse our extensive database of job opportunities in the Food & Fresh Produce industry. We regularly update our listings to feature a wide range of positions across different agricultural sectors, helping you find the perfect fit for your skills and aspirations. Please visit our current job listings page here. Please note that some jobs that we are recruiting for are not advertised here due to client confidentiality, so please get in touch with us if you are looking for a new role. We also work proactively for candidates that are job seeking, so we can find jobs that other job seekers do not know about.
3. Industry News & Insights: Our industry insights blog and social media pages feature articles and guides on job seeking tips, CV tips, the Food & Fresh Produce markets latest industry insights and so much more.
Discover success stories and testimonials from our clients and candidates who have benefited from our Food & Fresh Produce recruitment services. See first-hand how we have helped both job seekers and Food & Fresh Produce businesses find exceptional talent and supported candidates in securing rewarding positions within the industry.
You can also use our contact form to submit your questions or requests and our team will respond promptly.
We look forward to partnering with you and helping you to achieve success in the Food & Fresh Produce industry.
Fresh Produce Farm Manager Location: Worcestershire Salary: £50,000 per annum + Accommodation and Company Car. Key Responsibilities: Crop Managemen...
Account Manager Commercial Sales Executive - Farm Shops – Wokingham - Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00 (Some weekend work may occasionally be required...
Our leading client is currently seeking a qualified Potato Production Director to join its dedicated growing operation. This recruitment arises due...
A leading agricultural organisation is seeking a skilled Potato Breeder to join its dynamic breeding operation based in Scotland. In this role, the...