THE JOB VACANCY:
This Engineer vacancy will be working for an agricultural machinery manufacturer, within their aftersales support team.
You will be responsible for supporting end customers and dealers with installation and integration of hardware, software set up, diagnostics, and training of users to optimise the functionality and performance of the products.
You will be based in the Yorkshire area, willing to travel throughout the UK (frequently) and to the Head Office in Europe occasionally.
This really is a fantastic role with a market leading company, where there are great opportunities for ongoing career progression!
· A solid technical background in machinery.
· 2 years + Precision Agriculture experience ideally within a dealer or manufacturer environment.
· A competent and confident machinery operator, familiar with modern control systems and application experience is desirable.
· Previous experience in installing electrical/ hydraulic equipment.
· Experience delivering formal or informal training to technicians and operators is desirable.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· A good level of IT competency.
· Ideally located in North Yorkshire.
· Full UK driving license.
· A willingness to travel.
· Basic salary Circa £40,000
· Performance Bonus
· Company Vehicle
· Home Based
· 26 Days holiday + Bank holidays
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Global Recruitment Director: admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.