Production Planner - Feed Mill (Animal Feed)– North Yorkshire. £’s Negotiable on Experience.
Our client is seeking a Production Planner to join a well-respected animal feed manufacturer. This is a challenging position and would suit a candidate who is proactive, well organised and has previous experience of Production Planning and/or of feed mill operation. This is an extremely prestigious company to work for, with great prospects.
This position will be responsible for planning the daily production schedule, to maximise efficiency in terms of operations and delivery schedules. Working closely with other departments, this is a key position within the business and would suit a candidate with previous experience of production planning in a high paced environment.
A leading, highly prestigious and well thought of UK Animal feed manufacturer and distributor. Providing outstanding products and nutritional support to farmers.
Salary: Competitive salary package (depending on experience)
- Previous planning experience in a manufacturing, supply chain, or fresh produce environment, helpful
- Candidates must have the ability to make decisions and take responsibility.
- Can do attitude and attention to detail
- Animal Feed manufacturing experience, and knowledge of poultry production, would be ideal but is not essential
· Competitive Salary (Dependent on experience)
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.