As part of a highly successful team you will be involved in the development and communication of the agronomic direction and technical strategy of this reputable company.
The role includes:
- Providing agronomy information and technical services to customers across the North West, England.
- Organising local field days and events.
- Constructing a programme of agronomy field trials, based around strategically-located membership centres.
- Interpreting and reporting data from the regional agronomy field trials.
- Identifying and developing opportunities to increase membership income and the recruitment of new members through meetings, events and personal contact.
- The successful applicant will have a degree in applied crop science, agriculture or agronomy or something very similar.
- Must be BASIS and FACTS qualified.
- Have good communication and presentation skills in both group and one-to-one situations are essential.
- The role requires a highly-motivated self-starter, who is well-organised with a very flexible approach.
- All applicants must have a full driving licence and a willingness to regularly travel within the southern region and to other areas of the UK when required.
My client is offering a competitive salary, dependent on qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV to kate@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.