We are currently recruiting exclusively for a UK Marketing Manager for a market-leading organisation within the agricultural technology (agtech) industry. Working from home, as UK Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for community engagement and non-paid marketing, as well as sharing the amazing stories of farmers using their products & services to the broader farming community. You will be responsible for:
• Community engagement
• Direct communication
• Content and farmer case study development
• Social media
• Campaign analysis and performance
• Working with digital agencies to support data driven growth marketing
This is an exciting role and organisation to be part of- with ambitious growth plans for the future. This employer will offer great long-term prospects for the right candidate.
A market-leading agtech company – with ambitious plans for the future.
• Ideally 3 years recent experience in an agricultural marketing role.
• Fun and honest, with a love of building engaging marketing campaigns
• Happy with strategy and executing on the details of a campaign and the project management that goes with it
• A great communicator who enjoys working with and inspiring people in the wider team
• Passionate about the ability for technology to improve environmental and sustainability
• Analytical and rigorous, learning from the past and improving for the future
• Have managed people and/or external agencies through campaigns
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 + Great Benefits Package and Opportunities to Progress!
Please email your CV to Rebekah Shields, Global Recruitment Director Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including headhunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.