As role holder you will have trading responsibilities for co-products set nationally, where you will provide key accurate data on the current market. Based in the East Midlands, You will report directly to the Trading Manager. Ensuring that all set KPI’s are met, supporting sales teams, merchants and customers with up to date product availability and pricing within your large customer portfolio. This is a high energy, challenging and fast paced exciting role. You may be required to contribute to the out of hours working rota to meet your customers’ demands, a great deal of flexibility is required for this position. This is an office based role with a small amount of travel required to attend shows, events and farm visits to promote the latest campaigns.
A leading manufacturer of animal feed, producing nutritional solutions across species supplying dry feeds, moist feeds, minerals, organic products, together with forage products, such as fertilizers, grass seeds, maize seeds, and silage additives. It sells its products through a network of distributors around the UK and Europe.
- Have excellent selling skills, ideally have experience selling in a trading or fast paced selling environment.
- Have a great understanding of the animal feed industry would be advantageous.
- Commercial acumen – Be able to recognise a market opportunity and act on it!
- Be confident, have a good communication style and have excellent listening skills.
- Be a relationship builder.
- Must be able to keep calm and excel under pressure.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours.
- Have fantastic IT skills.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Basic Salary: £25,000 depending on experience + Bonus.
- Benefits: Full Benefits Package as you would expect from a market leader, 25 days holiday and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Kate@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.