Working for one of the UK’s market leading Agricultural Machinery Manufacturers, this UK Business Development Sales Manager position will involve developing sales of the full range of agricultural machinery (for this market leader) via a well established UK dealer distributor network, to achieve agreed business targets and meet customer needs. In addition they will be expected to build relationships with key contacts and customers, seeking opportunities to grow sales and ensure accounts are retained.
- To develop and maintain a sales and marketing strategy to promote profitable sales of agricultural machinery in the UK, Ireland, Nordic and Baltic regions through the Dealer/Distributor network.
- To achieve agreed Divisional Sales and Gross Margin targets and control expenses to result in achieving profit contribution plans.
- Through constant observance of Divisional sales actuals/trends, develop marketing action plans to overcome any sales actual v plan shortfall.
- Constantly review performance standards of the Dealer Network, and if necessary undertake distribution adjustments as required.
- Gather market research, national statistical information etc which can be utilized to measure Divisional product performance strengths and weaknesses.
One of the UK’s market leading Agricultural Machinery Manufacturers
- Strong previous experience working within the Agricultural Machinery Sales Sector.
- Previous experience of gathering market analysis etc and then translating into Action Plans.
- Experience of working within a dealer network including assistance with their business planning.
- Extensive sales/business development experience at a senior level.
- Previous experience of managing a field based employee pool.
- All ‘core’ management skills achieved at a senior level ie communication, interpersonal skills, proactivity, focused etc.
- There will be UK wide travel with some oversees requirements therefore a current clean driving licence and passport are required.
Basic salary in the region of £60,000 basic, £70,000 1st year OTE, company car etc and definite opportunities for long-term career progression! A fantastic long-term opportunity within a growing international business.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.