Global Business Development Manager – Agricultural Fertilisers
This Global Business Development Manager – Agricultural Fertilisers job vacancy will be working for a leading worldwide manufacturer of agricultural fertilisers. Based from home, reporting to the Product Director, we are seeking a Business Development Manager to identify, develop and deliver profitable growth opportunity globally for the organisations agricultural fertiliser product range.
- Drive the fertiliser strategy implementation within your region.
- Support the local markets on identify and materialize the growth opportunities.
- Specific Market responsibilities within our global geographical regions.
- Support the local Commercial teams to drive the development of fertiliser business initiatives, sales volume / revenues and profitability in line with the strategy.
- Keep updated on new developments/trends on fertilisers and bring this knowledge to the R&D and Commercial team.
- Drive the market segmentation.
- Portfolio management to ensure a competitive product portfolio in all relevant markets (following the segmentation).
- Responsible for gathering the information and advising on regulatory needs for each market when it comes to registration/commercialization.
- Advice on pricing based on value of the product to the grower and competitor activity.
This is a key role for this global fertiliser market leader!
- Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy or Agronomical Engineering
- 5 years of experience with the development and commercialisation of Fertilisers
- Strong commercial skills, where agronomic knowledge and product benefits are key to achieving the right product/solution positioning.
- International management experience (advantageous)
- Business analytical skills
- Strong understanding of crop nutrition and crop physiology
- Market oriented thinking
- Ability to influence and train commercial teams
- Focussed result orientation
- High adaptability / flexibility with a good cultural awareness
- Leadership and interpersonal skills.
Superb basic salary and benefits as you would expect for such a key an important role, plus highly enviable full benefits package and excellent opportunities to progress internally!
If interested, then please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.