This Marketing Analyst job vacancy will be working for a leading worldwide manufacturer of agricultural fertilisers. Based in their London office you will be actively supporting the market research department’s efforts to drive sales agreements and customer retention. You will be responsible for studying and evaluating market trends within the exciting and niche market sector. The goal is to determine what products the company should produce and how to sell them – this is a key role for this fantastic market leader!
- Create meaningful analysis, reports, presentations and strategy documents in support of business objectives
- External data gathering, analysis, reporting, market conditions and future forecasting
- Updates and customisation of marketing materials to meet the needs of customer marketing plans and pitches
- Ensuring marketing materials produced reflect the innovative nature of the company and adhere to the style guides of the department
- Demonstrate analytical, critical thinking and decision-making skills as part of customer engagement and marketing initiatives
- Demonstrate problem solving in developing a new product and market
- Contribute to programmes that are large scale and comprised of multiple projects and work streams
- Bachelor’s degree related to business, marketing and strategy or demonstrating a well-rounded academic background
- Fertiliser industry experience essential
- Strong computer skills, which includes proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Proficient in the use of technology for content updates and strategic planning (i.e. Salesforce, Basecamp)
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Ability to create effective partnerships at all levels of an organisation
- Ability to adapt in a continually changing business and work environment
- Demonstrable interest in global business and markets
- Self-motivated, with the ability to use initiative and problem-solving skills
- Equipped with an inquisitive nature to seek out solutions
Dependent upon the level of experience circa £35k-£40k basic (dependent upon experience) plus highly enviable full benefits package and excellent opportunities to progress internally!
If interested, then please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.