Marketing Manager – Cambridgeshire
This Marketing Manager job vacancy is with a leading UK manufacturer within the agricultural and groundcare industry. You will be responsible for the businesses marketing activities throughout the UK, as well as managing a direct report. In return you will be highly rewarded, working for a prestigious business that candidates aspire to work for! We are looking for someone with a good level of B2B marketing experience, an experienced Marketing professional with a proven track record of leading successful marketing campaigns, creative, focused, with a good eye for detail.
- Overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for the existing products.
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising
- Managing media and marketing staff and external PR Agencies. Maintain and develop links with publications.
- Develop and grow good customer (end user/ dealer/service centre) relations.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results.
- Determine and manage the marketing budget.
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Liaise with media and advertising.
- Event / trade show bookings, coordination, design etc.
A leading UK manufacturer within the agricultural and groundcare industry.
- B2B marketing experience.
- Experienced Marketing professional with a proven track record of leading successful marketing campaigns.
- Creative and focused individual, with a good eye for detail.
- Management experience would be useful.
Starting salary: £40,000 - £45,000 basic, additional benefits include 25 days annual leave + B/H’s, Contributory pension scheme, (company will match up to 6%), 5 x Death in Service insurance, Christmas shut down. Company vehicle. Hours of work will be 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, no weekend working.
To Apply: Please email your CV to Rebekah Shields, International Recruitment Director - Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.