This Marketing Manager position is with a leading Agricultural and Construction Machinery Manufacturer. It is an extremely exciting time to be joining this global business. The Marketing Manager position is based in the West Midlands and the purpose of this key role is to develop and execute marketing strategies and tactics that support and maximize market share objectives for a specific product range, including product launches, development of marketing support materials to cascade to other regions, including Product-in-a-Box, product positioning and advertising campaigns, tailorable templates, videos, etc in collaboration with the Product Management team.
- Define, develop and implement product marketing plans / roadmap for all geographies in liaison with dealers; manage marketing budget and dealer coop.
- Contribute to NPI and NPPD discussions to ensure VOC, market and channel input is included in product evolution; working as conduit to NPPD process for business managers, dealers, customers.
- Customer segmentation and analysis: identify target customer per segment / market; develop thorough understanding of global market dynamics related to product group and monitor market opportunities in particular, growth signals, competitive activity and major projects.
- Product positioning: support development of value maps / positioning for product groups through thorough understanding of market requirements, competitive context, pricing positioning, in conjunction with Product Management team members. Develop range of communications / marketing support materials for all markets, tailor as required, to convey this positioning.
- Define / develop channel to market including working with Product Management to evaluate new applications of our products; distributor engagement.
- Definition, Implementation and Evaluation of Sales Promotions / Finance Programs
- Develop regular sales promotions in conjunction with sales team to deliver business goals
- Cascade sales promotions and campaigns to team in quarterly reviews or as required, ensuring all are conversant with the objectives and materials available
- Track and evaluate success metrics of all sales promotions and campaigns, identifying ROIC.
- Communications - As part of commitment to build our brand, identify and source job story leads, for marketing materials, e-communication (social media, distributor portal, etc) regarding product range.
- Trade Shows, product launches.
A global manufacturer of agricultural and construction machinery, with an enviable market share.
- Recent experience in a Marketing Manager role.
- Commutable to the West Midlands office.
- Experience in developing and executing a marketing plan
- Experience in interpreting and assessing market and competitor information and identifying opportunity areas
- Experience in working with distribution partners ensuring a dealer network in a global market
- Strong organisational skills Analytical skills with the ability to collect and synthesize local market intelligence
- Strong procedural awareness and adherence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to succinctly and effectively articulate information
- Excellent presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Good standard of PC skills, specifically MS Office packages
- Resourceful – can use initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to form effective relationships with dealers and customers
- High ethical standards
- High level of flexibility, adaptability and availability
- Reactive and proactive attitude
- Basic Salary: £45,000 -£50,000, depending on experience. Plus company bonuses.
- Benefits: Excellent car allowance, Mobile, Laptop, Full Work From Home Equipment, Full Benefits Package as you would expect from a market leader, 25 days holiday and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.